|Product Name||DAP Cooler, Cool DAP, Urea Cooler|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Pickle and Passivate||Yes|
|Inlet Product||90℃||Plate Process||Laser Welded|
|Outlet Product||45℃||Place of Origin||China|
|Inlet Water||/||Ship to||Asia|
|granules size||/||Packing||Standard Export Packing|
|MOQ||1pc||Delivery Time||Normally 6~8 weeks|
|Brand Name||Platecoil®||Supply Ability||16000㎡/month(Plate)|
Why so many factories want to install indirect plate heat exchanger for DAP cooling?
1. lower the packaging temperature below 45℃ to solve the caking problem.
2. reduce energy consumption and emission.
3. compact design with simple system.
4. easy to install with small installed space.
5. increase plant competitiveness.
6. low maintenance.
The traditional fluid bed cooler & drum cooler has to face the below problems:
1. the packaging temperature is too high, resulting in product degrades and cakes during the storage.
2. energy consumption not sustainable due to very low profit margin.
3. emissions above the new limit legislation.
Guizhou Kailin (Group) Co., Ltd., established in 1958, is located in Xifeng, Kaiyang, Guiyang City, Guizhou Province. The average phosphorus pentoxide content of phosphate rock resources is 33.67%, which can be directly used to produce high concentration phosphate compound fertilizer without mineral processing. After 50 years of construction and development, Kailin group has formed six major production lines, including mining, phosphorus chemical industry, coal chemical industry, construction materials, trade and materials, with an annual output of 4 million tons of phosphate ore and 1.9 million tons of phosphate fertilizer production capacity, and 1.9 million tons of phosphate fertilizer plant under construction.
Post time: Sep-05-2023