|Product Name||Compound Fertilizer Cooling, Urea Prill Cooler|
|Capacity||30T/H||Application||Compound Fertilizer Cooling|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Pickle and Passivate||Yes|
|Inlet Product||65℃||Plate Process||Laser Welded|
|Outlet Product||40℃||Place of Origin||China|
|Inlet Water||32℃||Ship to||Asia|
|granules size||2-4.75mm||Packing||Standard Export Packing|
|MOQ||1pc||Delivery Time||Normally 6~8 weeks|
|Brand Name||Platecoil®||Supply Ability||16000㎡/month(Plate)|
Why so many factories want to install indirect plate heat exchanger for NPK cooling?
1. lower the packaging temperature below 40℃ to solve the caking problem.
2. reduce energy consumption and emission.
3. compact design with simple system.
4. easy to install with small installed space.
5. increase plant competitiveness.
6. low maintenance.
The traditional fluid bed cooler & drum cooler has to face the below problems:
1. the packaging temperature is too high, resulting in product degrades and cakes during the storage.
2. energy consumption not sustainable due to very low profit margin.
3. emissions above the new limit legislation.
Hubei Jiama, one of our customers, which is Chinese fertilizer producer, is installing a Fertilizer Cooler now. Due to the summer with high temperature is coming soon, a fertilizer cooler can solve the quality problems caused by the high packaging temperature.
Post time: Sep-05-2023