|Product Name||Urea Prills|
|Capacity||One Million Tons/Year||Application||Urea Prill|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Pickle and Passivate||Yes|
|Inlet Product||75℃||Plate Process||Laser Welded|
|Outlet Product||50℃||Place of Origin||China|
|Inlet Water||32℃||Ship to||Asia|
|granules size||/||Packing||Standard Export Packing|
|MOQ||1pc||Delivery Time||Normally 6~8 weeks|
|Brand Name||Platecoil®||Supply Ability||16000㎡/month(Plate)|
#References(Solex & Chemequip are global partner, Solex provides technical support):
Mingquan Group Co., Ltd. is located in Chemical Industry Park, Diaotown, Jinan City, Shandong Province.it was founded in 1958 and was one of the first 13 sets of small nitrogen fertilizer demonstration plants in China. It has more than 3,500 employees, and the leading products include methanol, liquid ammonia, urea, hydrogen peroxide, pyridine, and 3-methylpyridine, etc. Now, it annually sell CNY 5 billion of productcs, and its economic and technological indexes are at the advanced level in the industry of China.
Product: Urea Prill.
Inlet product: 75℃.
Outlet product: 50℃.
Inlet water: 32℃.
Why so many factories want to install indirect plate heat exchanger for Fertilizer cooling?
1. Lower the packing temperature below 40℃ to solve the caking problem.
2. Reduce energy consumption and emission.
3. Compact design with simple system.
4. Easy to install with small installed space.
5. Increase plant competitiveness.
6. Low maintenance cost.
The Challenges: the traditional fluid bed cooler & drum cooler has to face the below problems:
1. High product temperature result in product degrades and cakes during the storage.
2. Energy consumption not sustainable due to very low profit margin.
3. Emissions above the new limit legislation.
Post time: Sep-05-2023