Ice Water Storage System of Ice Bank
Ice bank consists of a number of fiber laser welded pillow plates that is hung in a container with water. The ice bank freezes the water into ice at night with low electric charge, will turn off at daytime when electric charge getting higher. The ice will melt into ice water which can be used to cool products indirectly, so you can avoid the additional expensive electricity bills.
In the ice bank, the water is pumped to the top of evaporator and flows freely on the external surface of the evaporator plates. Refrigerant is pumped to the internal surface of the evaporator plates, building uniformly thick ice on external surface of the evaporator plates.
Our ice bank is a practical ice water storage equipment and can be widely used in various cooling and refrigeration:
(1) The ice bank can be widely used for producing cooling water from the stored ice for fruit and vegetable storage
(2) The ice bank can be widely used for producing cooling water for seafood fish and meat storage.
(3) The ice bank produces the ice water for fresh produce
(4) The ice bank produce ice in night and use it in water for poultry processing
(5) The ice bank can be used for general food industry
(1) The ice bank utilizes the off-peak electricity in night for system ice building and thus is very energy-saved.
(2) The pillow plate coolant plate of the ice bank has the embossed construction, which creates great turbulence flow to achieve the higher heat transfer efficiency for rapid cooling and ice building.
(3) The ice bank its pillow plates stainless steel material 304 or SS316L has higher corrosion resistance for low maintenance cost
(4) The ice bank can be custom-made in sizes and shapes by user demands.
(5) The ice bank parallel plates with great gap is very easy for cleaning
(6) The ice bank has big custom-made capacity with just small compressor
Our ice bank can be widely applied to the ice thermal storage system.